Draw Prize terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who have attended sing sisters’ sessions in 2019 on either Tuesdays, Thursdays or weekly and received a ticket in the draw
2. Employees or agencies of Sing Sisters its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive occasional emails from Sing Sisters containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at with "Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Sing Sisters accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 15.00 on 10 December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
09. Sing Sisters accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue).
10. Must be present to claim prize
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Sing Sisters retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. Sing Sisters accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Sing Sisters further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Sing Sisters for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14.. Sing Sisters reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Sing Sisters in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Sing Sisters shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by Australian law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
17. Promoter : Andrea Szabo / Sole Trader / ABN 38 376 177 820